Fixed issue with showing incorrect redirects in the Broken Link Checker
Multiple Bug fixes
- You can check the Hreflang on your pages. The tool checks for the following issues: (1) hreflang tag page does not exist (2) hreflang tag page does not have a return tag (3) Missing "x-default" tag (4) Incorrect language code (5) Incorrect region code
Page indexability & follow-ability:
- Users can check whether a page will be indexed and followed by search engines. The tool checks the following: (1) X-Robots-Tag Http header (2) robots Html meta tag (3) Robots.txt file settings
Highlight Links & Broken Link Checker: Additional filter options:
- Users can now filter links based on Follow/No-Follow in addition to Internal/External
Using Pre-render tag to show authority in SERPs:
- Google uses a rel="prerender" attribute for a URL in the SERP when it believes that the CTR to that URL is very high. This attribute is an indirect gauge for authority. We highlight this URL by showing the SEO Minion icon in front of it. Most brand queries will have this highlight. However, non-brand queries might also display this highlight, which would mean that the highlighted result gets more than a normal share of clicks, and will be very hard to out-rank
Support multiple languages:
- SEO Minion now natively supports Spanish, German, French, Dutch and Italian. If you would like us to support additional languages, please email us at [email protected] and let us know. Do let us know if you do find some incorrect translations.
- Users can now highlight individual headings using the higlight/bulb icon shown next to each heading.
Broken Link Checker:
- Users can now download all links shown in the filtered table in a text file.
- Title tags now obey the pixel width decided by Google and are not truncated based only on number of characters.
- Added numbers to all the organic results to make it easier for users to see which positions the websites rank at.
- Added support for Twitter cards markup.
Broken Link Checker:
- Users can now choose how fast the broken link checker should work. There is a new setting called "Interval between checks". You can increase/descrease the interval to slow down/speed up the broken link checker